Wikipédia:Bistro des non-francophones/ru
Hello! I noticed that you have 2 articles from the same person: Jehan d'Authon and Jean d’Auton. While merging their Wikidata-items, I disconnected the second from WD. Please merge the articles and correct in Wikidata if required. Thanks, --Tacsipacsi (discuter) 6 juin 2015 à 19:32 (CEST)
- A request has been made to Wikipédia:Pages_à_fusionner. Regards, Comte0 (discuter) 6 juin 2015 à 22:17 (CEST)
Galicia 20 - 20 Challenge[modifier]
Wikipedia:Galicia 20 - 20 Challenge is a public writing competition which will improve and translate this list of 20 really important articles into as many languages as possible. Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles related to Galicia. To participate you just need to sign up here. Thank you very much.--Breogan2008 (discuter) 9 juin 2015 à 00:59 (CEST)
- Hi Breogan2008 (d · c · b),
- Thanks for your message. I translated and share it on our « bistro » talk page. Greetings, --Floflo (discuter) 9 juin 2015 à 10:24 (CEST)
Population and Wikidata[modifier]
We would like to use Your data about population of French communities in our Wikipedia (pl). Your data is extensive and bona fide, so opportunity to use them would definitely help in development of our Wiki. We'd like to use them in an ednless currency mode, what could be possible by sharing them through Wikidata. Their exposition would also enable their usage on other Wikipedias.
Regards, Mati7 (discuter) 17 juillet 2015 à 18:32 (CEST)
- Hello, all and any info on WP:fr is published subject to CC-by-sa license. Thus you are entitled to re-use it without even asking for, provided you do it according to the requirements of the license ie, mainly, naming the source. Hope thos help. Best regards, cordialement, et Hop ! Kikuyu3 Sous l'Arbre à palabres 17 juillet 2015 à 22:52 (CEST)
- Actually the CC-BY-SA licence is not compatible with the CC-0 license on Wikidata but it doesn’t matter since population data is not really subject to copyright (just numbers). But I think Mati7 is asking how to retreive the data from frwiki to wikidata, maybe with a bot? Try to ask on d:Wikidata talk:WikiProject France or d:Wikidata:Bot requests. Kind regards, — Thibaut 「にゃんぱすー」 17 juillet 2015 à 23:34 (CEST)
Wiki labels & Revision Scoring as a Service for French Wikipedia[modifier]
Hello French Wikipedia,
I apologize for my complete lack of French skills. I would most welcome if my post is translated to French.
So computers are very good at crunching numbers. Your average calculator can out smart you in arithmetic. However computers are terrible at pretty much in everything else. Programming computers to under take any task no matter how simple beyond computing tends to be very difficult. This is where Artificial Intelligence comes in. With Artificial Intelligence we teach computers how to solve problems without explicit programming for the solution. This is what we are doing.
We are working on a project called m:Research:Revision scoring as a service which aims to provide quality control Artificial Intelligence infrastructure for Mediawiki and Wikimedia projects. We already have our system implemented and running on Azerbaijani, English, French, French, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and French editions on Wikipedia. We are hoping to adapt our tool to serve French language as well as a number of other languages.
We are currently mainly focusing on vandalism detection where we provide an API (m:ORES) that provides scores. We have made an effort to keep our system robust.
The examples I'll provide are based on a machine learning algorithm that was trained to use 20,000 reverted edits. This is kind of modelling is problematic for two reasons. First is, there are non-vandalism related reasons for edits to be reverted such as mistakes from new users, this would develop such an unproductive bias. Second problem would be it lacks the ability to distinguish good faith users from malicious ones. To demonstrate our system I will give three examples from English wikipedia. I have picked these three semi-random.
- Score of 90% diff en:Moncef Mezghanni
- As visible in the diff, it is clearly something that shouldn't be welcome on English wikipedia. Algorithms confidence also matches my human assessment.
- Score of 75% diff en:Monin
- When I look at the diff it isn't immediately clear to me if this should be reverted. Detailed look reveals that prior version had more neutral information, but new version at a glance isn't exactly clear cut vandalism, albeit spammy. Algorithms confidence drops just as my human assessment.
- Score of 19% diff en:Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
- As visible in the diff this edit clearly improves the article. The algorithms confidence plummets as well. Algorithm is more confident that this edit should NOT be reveted.
We are also working towards a system for article quality where we use existing assessment by en:Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Teamto train our system. We only have this system on English wikipedia at the moment but we would be more than happy to expand to other language editions. I am uncertain if French Wikipedia has a similar quality assessment scale. I have picked 5 random articles to demonstrate this.
- Predicted: Start class (not even assessed) Perm link en:Maidenhead Advertiser
- Predicted: Stub class (actually marked Stub class) Perm link en:Joel Turrill
- Predicted: C class (actually marked stub class) Perm link en:Kajaanin Haka
- Predicted: C class (actually marked C class) Perm link en:Castell Arnallt
- Predicted: Featured class (actually marked Featured article) Perm link en:Hurricane Diane
Typical problem is that humans typically do not re-asses articles over time or articles are never assessed in the first place. Our system circumvents this problem by automating this.
We have already gathered some language features such as bad words and informal words. We already have a localization of en:Wikipedia:Labels serving as our local landing page: Wikipédia:Label. We have also started an edit quality campaign where we request the local community to hand code/label ~2000 revisions labeling them productive/damaging and good faith/bad faith. This would be similar to the campaign on English Wikipedia en:Wikipedia:Labels/Edit quality.
After this we will be able to generate scores for revisions that is usable by gadgets such as ScoredRevisions as well as (potentially) tools like huggle. If community desires it, it can even be used to create a local vandalism reversion bot.
So in a nutshell our algorithm relies on community input to support the community. Feel free to ask any questions. Either here, on meta or on IRC on the freenode server and #wikimedia-ai channel where we hang out. You can also reach us at https://github.com/wiki-ai
- Hello とある白い猫 : for your information, French wikipedia has a counter vandalism bot, Salebot (d · c · b), owned by Gribeco (d · c · b). He is using a scordcard Utilisateur:Salebot/Config, based on en:User:ClueBot/Source#Score list. So, probably the best way should be to discuss with Gribeco about your new algorithm. You can see also with the RC patrol (Wikipédia:Patrouille RC) what they can except (I informed them about your message). --Sisyph 19 août 2015 à 10:51 (CEST)
Privet, Ya - russko- i frankoyazycnyy Wikipediets. Budu rad pomoch' perevesti isi dolopnit' stat'i na francuzskom yazyke iz russkoyazychnyh istochnikov. Pishite mne. S uvajeniem, Andrei --Atilin 21 mai 2006 à 19:51 (CEST)
Bonjour, Je suis Wikipédien franco- et russophone. Je serais ravi de pouvoir contribuer aux articles en français, s'ils ont besoin d'être traduits ou complétés des sources russes. Écrivez-moi! Amicalement, Andrei --Atilin 21 mai 2006 à 19:51 (CEST)
- Si tu veux, tu peux travailler sur la deuxième bataille de Kiev : l'article anglais a été rédigé à partir du manuel d'un jeu vidéo qui était très bien documenté. J'ai rajouté les sources dans la page de discussion de l'article, mais je pense qu'il faudra aller dans une bibliothèque moscovite ou demander à quelqu'un de ru.wp pour les avoir. Amicalement, Comte0 (d) 4 mars 2011 à 02:50 (CET)
Salut! J'ai fait l'article Stratégie-31. Mais mon francais n'est pas tres avancé, c'est pourquoi je vous demand de vérifier cette article, ce qui concerne les autes d'orthographe, grammaire, syntaxe, etc. Merci d'avance!Kap677 (d) 7 janvier 2011 à 00:23 (CET)