Utilisateur:Arria Belli/Questionnaire en
Une page de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.
Questionnaire[modifier | modifier le code]
- How long have you been on Wikipedia?
- How long have you been translating on Wikipedia?
- Which languages do you translate from? (If you translate from English to another language, please mention it here.)
- Do you translate from more than one language at a time? (For example, a translation could be primarily done from the German-language Wikipedia, but with parts translated from the Italian-language and French-language Wikipedias.)
- Do you add information not in the text of the source language? If so, during or after your translation?
- Do you correct errors in the source language article when you come across them while working?
- How do you choose the articles you translate?
- What kind of rhythm do you work at? (Frequency of translation, length of time spent translating...)
- Do you translate more for one wikiproject in particular?
- Do you use your home Wikipedia's version of Project:Translation, or do you translate solo? In both cases, why?
- Have you translated at your "real-life" job? Are you a professional translator?
- What do you think of your work in translation on Wikipedia?
- How do you think your work is seen by the rest of the community?
- Have you seen criticism of translations because the bibliography and sources are primarily or entirely in a foreign language?
- Have you translated the text in images (diagrams, graphs...) while translating articles using said images?
- Would you like to see something changed in the way translation is done on Wikipedia?