Thomas Francis Meagher
Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.
Pour les articles homonymes, voir Meagher.
Thomas Francis Meagher
Voir aussi[modifier | modifier le code]
Bibliographie[modifier | modifier le code]
- The Politics of Irish Literature: from Thomas Davis to W.B. Yeats, Malcolm Brown, Allen & Unwin, 1973.
- John Mitchel, A Cause Too Many, Aidan Hegarty, Camlane Press.
- Thomas Davis, The Thinker and Teacher, Arthur Griffith, M.H. Gill & Son 1922.
- Brigadier-General Thomas Francis Meagher His Political and Military Career, Capt. W. F. Lyons, Burns Oates & Washbourne Limited 1869
- Young Ireland and 1848, Dennis Gwynn, Cork University Press 1949.
- Daniel O'Connell The Irish Liberator, Dennis Gwynn, Hutchinson & Co, Ltd.
- O'Connell Davis and the Collages Bill, Dennis Gwynn, Cork University Press 1948.
- Smith O’Brien And The “Secession”, Dennis Gwynn, Cork University Press
- Meagher of The Sword, Edited By Arthur Griffith, M. H. Gill & Son, Ltd. 1916.
- Young Irelander Abroad The Diary of Charles Hart, Edited by Brendan O'Cathaoir, University Press.
- John Mitchel First Felon for Ireland, Edited By Brian O'Higgins, Brian O'Higgins 1947.
- Rossa's Recollections 1838 to 1898, Intro by Sean O'Luing, The Lyons Press 2004.
- Labour in Ireland, James Connolly, Fleet Street 1910.
- The Re-Conquest of Ireland, James Connolly, Fleet Street 1915.
- John Mitchel Noted Irish Lives, Louis J. Walsh, The Talbot Press Ltd 1934.
- Thomas Davis: Essays and Poems, Centenary Memoir, M. H Gill, M.H. Gill & Son, Ltd MCMXLV.
- Life of John Martin, P. A. Sillard, James Duffy & Co., Ltd 1901.
- Life of John Mitchel, P. A. Sillard, James Duffy and Co., Ltd 1908.
- John Mitchel, P. S. O'Hegarty, Maunsel & Company, Ltd 1917.
- The Fenians in Context Irish Politics & Society 1848-82, R. V. Comerford, Wolfhound Press 1998
- William Smith O'Brien and the Young Ireland Rebellion of 1848, Robert Sloan, Four Courts Press 2000
- Irish Mitchel, Seamus MacCall, Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd 1938.
- Ireland Her Own, T. A. Jackson, Lawrence & Wishart Ltd 1976.
- Life and Times of Daniel O'Connell, T. C. Luby, Cameron & Ferguson.
- Young Ireland, T. F. O'Sullivan, The Kerryman Ltd. 1945.
- Irish Rebel John Devoy and America's Fight for Irish Freedom, Terry Golway, St. Martin's Griffin 1998.
- Paddy's Lament Ireland 1846-1847 Prelude to Hatred, Thomas Gallagher, Poolbeg 1994.
- The Great Shame, Thomas Keneally, Anchor Books 1999.
- James Fintan Lalor, Thomas, P. O'Neill, Golden Publications 2003.
- Charles Gavan Duffy: Conversations With Carlyle (1892), with Introduction, Stray Thoughts On Young Ireland, by Brendan Clifford, Athol Books, Belfast, (ISBN 0 85034 1140). (Pg. 32 Titled, Foster’s account Of Young Ireland.)
- Envoi, Taking Leave Of Roy Foster, by Brendan Clifford and Julianne Herlihy, Aubane Historical Society, Cork.
- The Falcon Family, or, Young Ireland, by M. W. Savage, London, 1845. (An Gorta Mor)Quinnipiac University
- Forney, Gary R., "Thomas Francis Meagher: Irish Rebel, American Patriot, Montana Pioneer" (2003) Published by Xlibris. (ISBN 1-4134-2109-1)
- Reginald A. Watson, The life and Times of Thomas Francis Meagher: À Biography (1988) Published by: Anglo-Saxon-Keltic Society, P.O. Box 187, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005 Australia. (ISBN 0-9595746-5-4).
- Tom Stout, editor, Montana, Its Story and Biography; A History of Aboriginal and Territorial Montana and Three Decades of Statehood (1921) vol. 1, p. 300–303 [Death of General Meagher]
- Helen Fitzgerald Sanders, A History of Montana (1913)
- Merrill G. Burlingame, M.D. & K. Ross Toole, Ph.D., A History of Montana (1957, 2 volumes)
- Eamonn McEneaney, editor, A History of Waterford and Its Mayors From the 12th to the 20th Century (1995)
- Robert G. Athearn, Thomas Francis Meagher: An Irish Revolutionary in America (1949)
- Michael Kavanagh, The Memoirs of General Thomas Francis Meagher (1892)
- Capt. W.F. Lyons, Brigadier-General Thomas Francis Meagher, his political and military career : with selections from his speeches and writings (1869) [includes the account of John T. Doran who was the Captain of the steamship "G.A. Thompson" that Meagher was on]
- John O'Hart, Irish Pedigrees; or The Origin and Stem of The Irish Nation (1923) Appendix, p. 812–816 [Meagher's Irish Brigade: listed as Major General]
- Hubert Howe Bancroft, The Works of Hubert Howe Bancroft (1889, vol 31) [History of Washington, Idaho, and Montana (1845–1889)]
- United States Census Records for 1860, 1870, 1880, and 1900
- Thomas Keneally, THE GREAT SHAME : and the Triumph of the Irish in the English-Speaking World (1998, Australian edition) [several pages concerning Thomas Francis Meagher with photos of Catherine Bennett, Elizabeth Townsend, Thomas Meagher Sr, etc.]
- Peter O'Shaughnessy, editor. The Gardens of Hell. John Mitchel in Van Diemen's Land 1850-1853. Kenthurst NSW Australia: Kangaroo Press, 1988.