Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.
Références[modifier | modifier le code]
- The first Christian missionary in China The first recorded “Christian” missionary to China was not European, but Persian. His name was Alopen (阿罗本).
- The Nestorian Documents and Relics in China, Peter Yoshiro Saeki, Tokyo, Maruzen, 1937
- An appraisal of the early Christian Litterature of China
- Annales de philosophie chrétienne, 1836
- Alopen Alopen was a Syrian monk and belonged to the East Syrian Church (also called the Syrian Church of the East)
- De Babylone à Pékin, l'expansion de l'Église nestorienne en Chine