- “Dear Bertrand Russel”, a selection of his correspondence with the general public, 1950 – 1968; published by George Allen and Unwin, London, 1969. Compiled and edited by Ronnie Kasrils and Barry Feinberg.
- “Bertrand Russell’s Amercia”, his transatlantic travels and writings, Vol 1, 1896 – 1945. George Allen and Unwin, London, 1973. Co-authored with Barry Feinberg.
- “Bertrand Russel’s America”, 1945 – 1970, Vol 2., London 1984, Co-authored with Barry Feinberg.
- “Poets to the People” edited by Barry Feinberg, Published by George Allen and Unwin, 1974 and Heinemann African Writers Series, London, 1980. Includes a collection of poems under pseudonym ANC Khumalo.
- “The Archives of Bertrand Russell” – a detailed catalogue of the Archives of Bertrand Russel. A limited edition published by Continuum, London, 1967 compiled by Barry Feinberg, Ronnie Kasrils and others.
- “Armed and Dangerous – from undercover struggle to freedom” – an autobiography of Ronnie Kasrils. Published by Heinemann, United Kingdom, 1993; and Jonathan Ball, Johannesburg, 1998 and revised in 2004.
Numerous articles written between 1965 and 1990 on South Africa’s history and political struggle published in ANC and SACP periodicals ‘Sechaba’ and ‘ African Communist’ as well as in East and West African newspapers and journals under pen names ‘ANC Khumalo’, ‘Alexander Sibeko’ and ‘MK Mtungwa’.
Among these were:
“The Battle of Isandlwana” in the African Communist on the centenary of the event in 1979.
“The Underground Voice” in the African Communist
“Twenty-five Years of Umkhonto weSizwe” in the African Communist
“The Red Army’s Victory over Nazi Germany” in the African Communist, 1985.
“On Insurrection” in Sechaba, 1986.
“Clandestine Methods of Struggle” a series guide, in umSebenzi, 1987 – 1989
“For the Sake of our Lives”, a guideline for creating people’s self-defence units, 1991
Following the unbanning of the political organizations and the creation of a new democracy in South Africa, Kasrils continued writing with his works appearing in South African newspapers and international journals. From 1994 his articles became focused on defence, development, water resource and forestry and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Noteworthy among these:
- “David and Goliath – Who is Who in the Middle East” ; pamphlet published by the ANC, 2007.
- “The Paradox of Cuito Cuanavale”, paper presented at a meeting in Havana, April 2008, on the twentieth anniversary of the Battle.
Notes et références [modifier]
- (en) http://www.intelligence.gov.za/Biography.htm
- (en) Reuters, 23 avril 2002 - "I support the call now for the isolation and the boycott of Israel. I support sanctions"
« Kasrils said he had discussed his support for the Palestine Support Group in South Africa and its demand for action against Israel with cabinet colleagues and with President Thabo Mbeki. » Reuters, 25 avril 2005
- (en) Cet article est partiellement ou en totalité issu de l’article de Wikipédia en anglais intitulé « » ( )
Articles connexes [modifier]
Liens externes [modifier]
|Précédé par||Ronnie Kasrils||Suivi par|