Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.
Bibliographie[modifier | modifier le code]
- Hill Farms and Padi Fields. Life in mainland Southeast Asia
- Rengsanggri. Family and kinship in a Garo village
- Man's many voices : Language in its cultural context (ISBN 0030810019)
- English in Black and White (ISBN 0030060117)
- Hill Fams and Padi Fields
- The Talking Ape: How Language Evolved, Oxford University Press, 2002
- The Slow Growth of Language in Children, in "The Transition to Language", Alison Wray, Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Comprehension, production and conventionalization in the origins of language, in "The Evolutionary Emergence of Language: Social Function and the Origins of Linguistic", Chris Knight, James R. Hurford and Michael Studdert-Kennedy, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
- Motivation, Conventionalization, and Arbitrariness in the Origin of Languagein "The Origins of Language: What Nonhuman Primates Can Tell Us", Barbara J. King, School of American Research Press, 1999.