Écoles Publiques de Revere
Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.
Écoles[modifier | modifier le code]
- École Secondaire Revere
- Susan B. Anthony School for the Arts
- Garfield Middle School
- Rumney Marsh Academy
- Beachmont Veterans Memorial Elementary School
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- William McKinley Elementary School
- Paul Revere Elementary School
- A. C. Whelan Elementary School
- SeaCoast School
Notes[modifier | modifier le code]
Liens externes[modifier | modifier le code]
- École Publiques de Revere (en)
- Cullen, Kevin. "Raising hope at Revere High" (Archive). Boston Globe. 29 Mai 2014.
- Congressional Record, V. 144, Pt. 5, April 21, 1998 to April 30 1998. Government Printing Office, 2004. p. 6146.
- "And this is the Revere public schools. That is a blue-collar area in Massachusetts. It has increased by 25 percent the enrollment over the past 5 years in the elementary schools. Revere recently passed a $2.2 million referendum to repair roofs ..."
- "REVERE SCHOOLS TO BE REBUILT FOR $83.5M" - Laidler, John; Boston Globe; (Feb 11, 2001), p. 1 (voir: https://secure.pqarchiver.com/boston/advancedsearch.html -> "Search for:" -> "Revere schools"
- "Parents fight birth control accessibility at Revere High" - Laidler, John; Boston Globe; (Aug 20, 2009), p. 7
- "Revere keeps school contraception policy" Burge, Kathleen; Rosenberg, Steven; Boston Globe; (Nov 4, 2009), p. B.5
- "REVERE'S SCHOOL UNION SAYS IT'S NOT TO BLAME" Boston Globe; (Mar 27, 2005), p. 7
- Mulligan, Paul Vincent. "Audio-visual Education in the Revere Public Schools." Boston University, 1946. (en)